By now you must have heard a lot about marketing automation, its benefits, best practices and all. You won't be surprised to know that it is the fastest growing area in B2B world. It not only improves your marketing efficiency but also boosts ROI and employee productivity.
Marketing Automation Statistics 2013
- $750 million the amount B2B marketing automation revenues are expected to reach in 2013, according to Raab Associates new B2B Marketing Automation Vendor Selection Tool (VEST).
- 50 per cent the number by which MA systems will grow in 2013 (down slightly from last years 54 per cent, though the dollar increase is substantially higher) - Raab Associates.
- 110 the number of vendors in the marketing automation space.
- 4 the number of specialist vendors who are expected to account for about half of all the marketing automation revenues (the vendors are Eloqua, Marketo, Infusionsoft and HubSpot).
- 85 the percentage of the customer relationship that will be managed without talking to a human by 2020.
- 81 the percentage of Best-in-Class companies that list wanting to close sales faster as their number one reason for implementing marketing automation.
- >25 the percentage of marketers who are not using their marketing automation platform at its fullest potential
- 451 the increase in per cent of qualified leads that business experienced when using marketing automation.
- 47 the percentage of larger purchases nurtured leads make over non-nurtured leads.
- 25 the percentage of marketers using automated lead management who reported their sales teams contacted prospects within one day.
- 10 or greater the increase, in per cent, of revenue in 6-9 months reported by companies who automated their lead management.
- 14 the percentage that personal emails improved click-through rates (they also improved conversion rates by 10 per cent).
- 76 the per cent of CMOs who list high-end lead generation as their biggest challenge.
- 64 the percentage of CMOs who have little or no marketing process to manage their marketing automation platforms.
- 33 the percentage of companies using both CRM and marketing automation that said the two integrate well.
- 75 the delivery rate in per cent, which means achieving a strong inbox placement is still a challenge for B2B companies.
The statistics show that marketing automation is a good system but still a new technology. A lot is still to be discovered in near future and then more and more companies will benefit from it.