At Better Software, LLC. (owner of the nurturehq.com service), protecting your privacy and the privacy of anyone receiving your email is very important. These policies are for the purpose of making Better Software safe and appropriate for all.
Policy on permission
- To send an email to someone using Better Software, that recipient must be either someone who is a customer, member or subscriber of your business or organization or who has specifically asked to receive your emails by opting in or signing up in some way, or someone who has bought a product or service from you in the past 18 months.
Safety of your personal information
- Better Software collects certain information about you in order to allow your account to function properly. At any time, you may log in and change this information, or remove it. Under no circumstances will we share your personal information with any third party.
Protecting your customer lists and data
Adhering to the Safe Harbor privacy principles of the U.S. – EU Safe Harbor Framework
- Better Software adheres to Safe Harbor privacy principles, designed to provide U.S. companies with guidance on how to provide protection of personal information from Europe as required by the European Union’s Directive on Data Protection. Recourse is handled through the EU Data Protection Authorities. The United States Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor lists Better Software in a directory of self-certifying companies here.
- Direct any Safe Harbor inquiries or requests to:
Better Software, LLC.
9008W, 127 Th. Terrace,
Overland Park, KS 66213,
Periodic emails from Better Software
- From time to time you may receive from us emails related to your account or your use of Better Software. Every email will contain a link for you to be able to opt-out of receiving it.
- We will not sell or rent your email address. Ever.
Ensuring secure billing transactions
- You are asked to supply certain credit card and billing information in order to purchase Better Software’s services. That information is transferred, using the most secure transmission technology, to a trusted third party for processing. The information is then encrypted and securely stored to handle your transactions.