By using the nurturehq.com web site (“Service”), a service provided by Better Software, LLC (“Better Software”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Better Software reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The latest version of the Terms of Service is available at any time at: http://nurturehq.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Better Software prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Better Software cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment & Refund Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you initially sign up for a Small, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free 100 contacts plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Better Software does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel the account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +1.408.223.1075.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Better Software, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Better Software service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Better Software reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Better Software reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Nurture website (nurturehq.com) or the Service itself.
- Better Software shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. Please review our copyright compliance policy.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Better Software does not pre-screen Content, but Better Software and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Limitation of Liability
- You waive and shall not assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against Better Software, its affiliates or subsidiaries, their sponsors, contractors, advertisers, vendors or other partners, any of their successors or assigns, or any of their respective officers, directors, agents or employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of Content, or allegations that any Released Party has or should indemnify, defend or hold harmless you or any third party from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of the Site. You use the Site at your own risk.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, neither Better Software nor any other Released Party shall be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or the Content, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on the Site or other information obtained from Better Software or any other Released Party or accessible via the Site, or that result from mistakes, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Better Software or any other Released Party’s records, programs or Services.
- In no event shall the aggregate liability of Better Software, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the Site exceed any compensation paid by you for access to or use of the Site during the three months prior to the date of any claim.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Better Software and the other Released Parties from any loss, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims and proceedings arising out of your use of the Site, and if you are a Subscriber, from your Customer’s use of the Site and from the use of the Site by any person to whom you give access to your account (including as staff), including any claims made by any person that any of your, and if you are a Subscriber, your Customer’s, User Content infringes the rights, including the intellectual property rights, of any third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Better Software uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Better Software, or any other Better Software service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Better Software.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Better Software customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Better Software does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected..
- The failure of Better Software to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Better Software and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Better Software (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).